Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good

How good it is to praise you Lord and to sing psalms to Your Name!. We must praise Him every day for His greatness, and because He has mercy on all human beings. By these good works we raise our hands giving honor and glory to the Almighty God.

As the Psalmist David said, pronouncing the greatness of the Lord, “How good it is to praise you Lord and sing Psalms to your name,” David was implying that every time he glorified God he felt good and there was peace within Him.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever..

1 Chronicles 16:34

This man of God liked to glorify and bless the name of the Lord. He liked the people to join him in worshiping God, he was looking for a way to motivate the people to bless the name of the Almighty God.

The people also saw the wonders that the Lord was doing, and all the people looked at everything God did, when the Lord destroyed nations to defend them from all their adversaries.

Cry out, β€œSave us, God our Savior;
gather us and deliver us from the nations,
that we may give thanks to your holy name,
and glory in your praise.”

1 Chronicles 16:35

The wonderful thing about all this is that the people sometimes got a little rebellious and did not obey God’s call, but even so God freed him from all the people who wanted to destroy him, God gave him the victory and they blessed the name of the Almighty God.

They shouted with a loud voice, pronouncing the name of the Lord, giving praise and honor to the one who did everything, a God who always showed mercy and who delivered His people from all evil.

Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting.

1 Chronicles 16:36

Peoples all, shake hands and praise the God of Israel, glorify His name, give glory and honor to the one who did everything with His hands. Great and majestic God for all eternity.

12 thoughts on “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good

• January 2, 2019 at 4:15 am

amen . hallelujah God is almighty

• January 2, 2019 at 10:04 am

It’s a great statement about our almighty God, which makes me to raise hands and glorify to Him because he has sustained and helped me during all my life. He drives me since I was borne, I can remember bad family situations when a was a child, later I had to leave my town and going out to another big city to earn my life and I had many others difficults experiences there with labors and people.
    In all my life I have been feeling the presence of God and his help.
    I was baptized in the catholic church and being of short age I felt the God’s work in me. Afterward a labour’s fellow bore witness to me of his evangelical faith. I read the Bible and my life was changed.
    The Lord Jesus Christ met me in my way. His eternaI Father heard my voice. I believed in Him through his begotten Son. I’m expecting I shall be one day in the Father’s House.
    So, I really praise the name of the Lord God merciful who has loved me.

• January 2, 2019 at 10:07 am

God is great all by himself AMENπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• June 18, 2020 at 11:34 am

Amen πŸ™ ❀️

• June 18, 2020 at 11:38 am

Good morning Lord I thank you for waking me and my loved ones up this morning. I thank you for watching over my son and covering him day and night. Praying for the homeless the sick and shut in, Praying that the virus will go away. Lord forgive me for my sins, I love you Lord and I thank you for loving me unconditionally In Joey precious name I Pray Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡

• January 2, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Hallelujah praise be the name of the Lord through your Son Jesus Christ we are saved by by his blood we must follow your commandments and praise you Lord always my God have mercy on me always my faith is in you praise be the name of our God bless him always. Amen

• January 2, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Dear lord im going through some things right now and I don’t know how to dill with them I know you are the only one who can help me with my problems please help me with this before it’s too late im afraid I might do something that I might go to hell for.

• January 2, 2019 at 2:32 pm

Remember all our problems are only temporary. They will not last forever. Trust God and put everything in his hands. He is the Miracle Worker. Praise Him for the answers even tho you don’t see them right now. Hallelujah!

• January 2, 2019 at 7:11 pm

We, give all thanks, and glory to the high God, the God of Isaac, Jacob and Abraham.The God of covenants. We glorify your name, you are alpha and Omega.You have all power over man, you send your only son Jesus Christ to die for us , for our sins. It is through repentance that our lives can be restored. In the name of the father,the son and the holly spirit we pray. Our lives cannot be the same again, the moment the holly spirit start to manifests in us. Oh! Jesus!!!! I feel the anointing of the holly spirit right now. Thank you Jesus!!!!! Amen

• January 3, 2019 at 2:10 am

Mighty God how great thou art I praise your holy name for who you are and what you are to me my soul cry out hallelujah thanking you for saving grace.HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

• June 18, 2020 at 11:26 am

Hallelujah. Thank you Jesus. AMEN. AMEN.